Monday, 10 December 2012

Day 20.

Started using mumble again, got to talk to Vox again, he still such a mad guy after so long :)
Went to eat today at Kadoya at Sunnybank for lunch. Man waiting for the other boys took forever.... Got hungry as shit. Ate my chicken curry and takoyaki until I got so full hahah. Afterward we had the craziest idea of going to Wellington Point to eat the hottest burger in the world... Thank god it was closed on Monday LOL. I don't take chill that well, I sweat like a pig from just a little bit haha. Chicken this Thursday night with my boys. All you can eat with all you can drink beer all for 10$, Me Gusta. What a hectic day :)

Perhaps another movie marathon coming up soon! Life is fun when other people are around.

Watched 5 centimetres per second just before and damn... sad as anime zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz id prefer happy endings but that's life for you. Sometimes things just don't work out and you have to let go and move on. Even though I'm typing it out fairly easily, I can assure you, it's harder said than done.

Had a nice chat yesterday with Knob, Thanks for being round n listening to my garbage talk. I really meant what I said, even if you don't take it seriously :P


                                       Konoha's Yellow Flash and Red Hot-Blooded Habanero.

No comments:

Post a Comment