Monday, 10 September 2012

Wrath.

SO damn annoying wow fucken wow
The things you say are like a little kid. I tell you one thing you give me your childish perspective on it. I try to help you throw it back in my face. Sick of it. I guess its time to part ways. You can be "happy" with your part time bullshit or whatever the fuck you call it. Ill move on to a real job and one day you are gonna be sitting there going "dayum, i was a real fucken little self centered piece of shit when i was younger."

So fucken mad i can even comprehend it into words now. Going to start boxing again serious business time, no more messing around and worrying about my weight. Im going to become a fighter that no one expects. Flat out training

Leggo.


                                              No Pain. No Gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment