Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Pride.

My Pride. Fairytail. I stand for it. I dont care about what anyone think's about it. Its what i want to stand for since Fairytail is one of those things that are fucken awesome to me.

And learning things about yourself from other people are annoying. Say it straight to my face if you got the guts. You know who you are. I could go on but im going to get one thing straight. I couldn't be bother'd with you guys. Heres my 2cents and thats all you are getting. Also, you dont even exist to me so i could even care less. Well good on better news, Nightly drives are pretty fun but time consuming.. I want to dungeon and stuff :( but i want my P's more :D

                   
                      I know you're a trooper but let me help out sometimes, So put your armor down.

No comments:

Post a Comment