Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Envy.

Was thinking a bit about certain things and people and how different it would have been if i had did things differently.

I admit i am jealous of people together and how i embrace the cold by myself but i don't mind. Well that's what i would like to say anyways. Deep down its whole different story.. I would cross those borders without a second thought and would not care for the consequences. But you gotta bury those notions and forget about it. Wrestling your mind is one of the hardest things in life in my opinion.

Sometimes the things you are looking for are right under your noses, i wish some people could just notice it already but i don't think they will til the thing disappears.



             
                              I walk these roads alone as the last knight. The Crimson Knight.        

No comments:

Post a Comment