Saturday, 24 January 2015
ho lee fuk
Just saw my most recent post and the date of the one before it. Didnt write anything for a whole year, jesus tits. Anywho, been busy lately playing h1z1, a zombie survival game which gets super creepy at night time because you cant see shit --" and the sounds just makes everything so much worse hahah. Its honestly pretty fun killing people and making new friends despite the bad reviews on steam but I think people are being too hard on it, since it is still in an early alpha stage. Also been busy with my gf going to lots of places such as tallebudgera for new years, shopping at mt omm, indro, fishing at the gc and many more places. Almost been together for 20 months, fucken christ that is a super long time and i am really appreciative of her for taking my shitty jokes and terrible memory :) wouldn't want anyone else because they cant do better :D. Uni is coming up soon, hope I do better this year for myself, not only that but so that I dont make the people who care about me the most worry as well. Things are going to be diffferent this year, I can feel it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment