Saturday, 3 January 2015

20 15

Its been awhile since i last wrote anything. I am drunk as fuck but whatever.

My relationship is going good after finding out a mate and his girl broke up i really feel for him. I really hope that doesn't happen with me because i really love Lien even though we get in fights and what not often. I've been meaning to post a blog for awhile now but havent gotten around to in because i keep forgetting BUT i am going to do it no9w while i still remember :) it was good catching up with old mates at the party cause wqe used to be really tight and what not and now we're so damn apart. kinda sucks to be honest. got plants vs zombies a xmas present and a Play Station controller so keen to play with Lien some more haha we make a good team. I am really just speaking whats popping in my mind right now so sorry if half this stuff is random. Got a beast as sharlk today at Oxley river, put up a good fight for a bull Shark, hope Hoc leaves me a fillet so I can see what it tastes like.

I havent been the best bf as of late because i keep making her angry and sad because of the things i do but hey I really do love her and willing to do waht it takes to make it work as long as she can deal with my joking and short term memory.

Errrr my heads spinning and im  going ot play cs and rape. Peace out guys. Good potato salad. night g's.

No comments:

Post a Comment