Saturday, 21 December 2013

Hairless.

Well its been a very long time since I wrote something on here and since I've got a free day today, why not :D

Honestly I've been meaning to write something for awhile now but I always end up being dead by the end of the day from work or just sleepiness.

To start it off, I got my legs waxed yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would have been.  So smooth now....would not do again/10. Got a pretty good haircut from Lien which was awesome cause 1. it was free and 2 it actually is what I want rather than "oh you want a trim? Let me shave your hair off" LOL but yeah, solid day.

Xmasssssss is coming up in 3 fucken days, can you believe that? My lord this year felt pretty fast cause me and Lien got together in June... now its fucken December, 6 months already. Where has all that time gone ._. So keen for secret santa :D :D the person who I got is gonna fucken love their gift hehe and so keen to find out what my SS got me >:)

Anywho, how my life is going so far. I'm still work at the same place making air conditioning ducts. Got cut abit more but at the same time I got alot stronger though which I'm pretty happy about. Body getting more definition but still looking thin so might grab some mass gainer some time soon. Got the ps4 awhile back but havent played it much cause the games I want on it :/
My computer has been down for about a month now so I should get the fixed soon cause anime and games FUCKKKK. Thats pretty much it for the past month.

Now for the future goals and whats ahead :D pretty excited to go on holidays with Lien to Vietnam woooo shits gonna be good, be a fat cunt for 3 whole weeks HNNGGGG cant wait LOL  and going to seriously start saving up for a car.  Got put off the last time because work died out :/ Get my bike license as well and perhaps a bike if I have enough money. Cant forget to get my manual license and go back to school by June if possible haha. So much to do for the first half of the year.

The relationship,  hmmm, couldn't ask for anyone else :) Sure we have our rough patches but at thr end of the day we make up yeah, smiles all round haha. Love her a fuck tonne. (Even though im a bit forgetful and derpy, please bare with it)

That about sums up some stuff, wrote more than I anticipated but thats good. Hopefully I'll be able to write more, more often.

Peace, take it easy and smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment