Finding out things about yourself in such an indirect manner isnt something you should experience, yes the things I am talking about are bad things. Lets say, instead of being told what had happened by the person who has something towards you, you are being told by another who happened to know what was going on. Sure being told by the individual who has something negative to say isn't that great of a feeling but being told by another, cuts twice as deep. I've experienced this before and I'm sure many of you's out there have as well. Anywho, I've gotten so blank writing this so far, I had such a strong urge to write as well. Hold up I got something.
F-R-I-E-N-D-S.
To me, friends are people who you choose in life to be your family, shit, does that word mean anything these days? To be a friend to another means you'd be willing to help them out, accept them for who they are, pretty much everything you would do if they were your own blood. Sure there are some things you shouldn't do but for the most part, friends should be there for one another. If you don't like something about them, tell them in a nice way so they could see it from your point of view and perhaps come to an understanding where both of you guys could have a mutual understanding. Sometimes I feel as if it's a hollow word used by people to obtain their hidden goals. Hence why I don't make friends easily, I choose them carefully and the ones I choose, I hold on tight because I know they are genuine.
ah fuck I'm brain dead again... don't know why its happening so. Well what I was trying to say is that, if your someone s friend, be one and not some asshole who is just a pretender. That was what I was trying to express from the jumbo mountain of crap inside of me. sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment