Sunday, 25 November 2012

Day 4.

Went docs today, i might be allergic to peanuts zzzzzzzzzz that would be lame as fuck/10

Bread went off today, i made a goal to finish it all by then but i didn't make it :( Today was kind of boring, didn't know what to do cause my gaming buddies weren't on :L Watching part of Totoro, seems like a Japanese Disney movie? If you get what i mean.

Found out some things about my friends that i did not know about :L It kind of saddens me to be honest... Dad visited me today and as usual its at the most random time... I really felt like i let my friends down cause i was stuck listening to his lecturing for a solid 20 mins but hes still my dad.. kind of thing. He still doesn't know about my tattoo and as always trying to make me go church etc.

Brother came home today so I'm kind of relieved, not home alone anymore :) I guess it would a good time to finish my book that I've put off for so long haha.

Fuck i hope this movie night happens soon or i might just watch it all by myself TT


No comments:

Post a Comment