Wow baka to test... is a real tear jerker.. Man I don't think I've gotten this emotional since Fairytail / One Piece. zzz I saw myself a lot in Yuuji's current self and his past self. The resemblance of personalities and behavior really drew me back to be honest. Even though I feel as if I'm apart of Fairytail now i can't help but feel I'm tremendously weak not only physically but mentally. I need to get stronger so that one day when my friends need me, I'll be able to grasp the courage i need to protect them no matter what. More importantly i need the strength to look after everything i hold dearest/important to me such as family and my brothers, 2dn. Even though we aren't blood related i hold each of you dearly as though we were connected by blood. So yeah no matter what happens Denne will be there for you fuckers, through rain or shine.
Well enough of this corny bullshit, gonna hit up the casino tonight with Blake and might grab a few drinks as well.
Hope you guys who are reading this have a good night and stay safe. =)
Family

No comments:
Post a Comment